Meet potential customers and partners from southwest of Germany
Four selected FIWARE startups get the chance to meet established industry players and publishing companies from the southwest of Germany in an exclusive ambience at “Villa Hirzel” in Schwäbisch Gmünd on 29 June 2016. The overall topic is 3D Printing & Virtual Reality.
You will pitch your idea and discuss with the corporates connecting your idea to demands coming from their industry. Benefit from the opportunity to address potential customers, partners or investors
- 18:00: Welcome and Introduction
- 18:15: Course 1 – Appetiser – Speech 3D Printing Michael Aigner, COO & CIO, Stilnest
- 18:30: FIWARE Startup Pitch 1
- 18:45: Course 2 – Starter – Speech Entrepreneurship Frank Motte, Aalen University of Applied Sciences
- 19:00: FIWARE Startup Pitch 2
- 19:15: Course 3 – Main course – Speech Virtual Reality
- 19:45: FIWARE Startup Pitch 3
- 20:00: Course 4 – Dessert
- 20:15: FIWARE Startup Pitch 4
- 20:30: Discussion and Get-together
Please apply for participation in the “FIWARE exclusive matchmaking dinner” submitting a onepager to Katrin Durst (durst(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)bwcon.de). The deadline for application is 31st May 2016. We will announce participants shortly after.
FI Business contributes to your travel expenses with up to 200 Euro.
Please find the event details here.